The Firm advises its clients in relation to all intellectual property issues, as well as in relation to multimedia rights, information systems and new technologies.
The Firm has acquired a specific know-how in relation to the accompanying of startups in all phases of their development, and therefore offers cost-effective and customized solutions to such businesses.
The Firm affirms its will to constantly adapt to new technological advancements and to provide legal services which are suited to the digital age. The firm makes it a point of honor to be permanently at the forefront of the law (sometimes non-existent) relating to advanced technologies.
The Firm intervenes notably in matters relating to the use and protection of the personal data and the security of online operations.
The practice revolves in particular around matters such as:
- The setting up of e-commerce and other platforms and online services:
- Drafting of general conditions (sales, use, service);
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements relating to the use, supply or licensing of software;
- All issues relating to the use and protection of personal data and all related compliance matters;
- General terms and conditions of use,
- Supply and Saas provision agreements,
- Database license agreements,
- Agreements for the creation, hosting and transfer of websites,
- IT consulting contracts,
- maintenance contracts,
- software distribution contracts,
- software development, application development, agile development agreements, etc.
- Compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and all related applicable laws.