The firm has developed a specific expertise in relation to contractual technique.
The firm assists its clients regarding the auditing, negotiating and drafting all contracts of a civil and commercial nature. The firm has developed a strong expertise in relation to the negotiation of contracts with international operators.
The firm intervenes in both French and in English, and may advise under all legal systems.
The firm organizes and secures its clients’ commercial transactions, with that always taking into account all the complexities of cross-border situations: influence of international practices and standards, influence of international bodies and institutions, national and international tax considerations, company and contractual structuring, as well as specific international judicial strategies in case of disputes.
The firm intervenes for the auditing, negotiating and drafting of commercial agreements in various matters, such as:
- The conducting of commercial negotiations (NDA, MOU, letters of intent etc.);
- Service Agreements;
- Sales Agreements;
- Commercial Agency Agreements;
- General Conditions of Sale/Service/Use;
- Trademark License Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Subcontractor Agreements;
- Franchise, Multi-Unit Franchise, Master Franchise Agreement ;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Manufacturing Agreements;
- Shareholder Agreements, etc.